Bay Street Theater confirmed on Friday that the theater will build a new, permanent home on a newly acquired property on Long Island Avenue in Sag Harbor Village.
They say moving can be the most stressful time in someone’s life. Imagine moving valuable, heavy artwork — by air.
House of the Day
- Post and Beam Home in Sagaponack Village Lists Under $3M
- Oceanfront East Quogue Co-ops Available in Package Deal for $725K
- Bridgehampton Estate on 5 Landscaped Acres Asking $11.75M
- Sag Harbor Home Once Owned by Jill Zarin Listed for Just Under $7 Million
- Helmut Lang’s East Hampton Properties Sold for $67.5 Million