These top performers have the moxie for today’s buy/sell market and are highly in tune with the importance of providing their expert understanding of the Hamptons honed from this unique perspective.
Paul Jones III, a well-known member of the South Fork community who worked as a real estate agent with The Corcoran Group, was just 40.
A suburban turnover is underway and a blue streak savvy realtor from northern New York has drawn a heady following of urban clientele from the Hamptons.
Known for his negotiation skills and ability to navigate complex deals, Morabito has earned nearly every top honor at Douglas Elliman. But what drives him is not winning awards, but the reward he finds working with clients.
- Cutchogue B&B Up for Grabs
- Southampton Home of the Painter Henry Koehler Put on Market
- Old World Charm and Breathtaking Water Views at This $29.5 Million Water Mill Home
- Links: The Hamptons Publishing Scene (Including Behind The Hedges) Is Booming
- Top 5 Stories of the Week: Waterfront Home Trades at Nearly $25 Million